Welcome to Tabernacle Community Church. We’re glad you chose to check us out and hope that you can make it to our church to say “hi” in person.
If you’ve never been to our services, here’s a couple of things you can expect:
- Parking: Lots of it. It can be a little tricky for 1st timers, but we try to make it as easy as possible. Make sure to arrive with enough time to get from your car to the Worship Service before service begins.
- Kids: Got ’em? Well, we love ’em. You can check your infant through 5th grader in at the Registration Table right smack dab in the middle of the building while you attend the worship service. They’ll have an awesome time while learning about God. Arrive a few minutes early to get them checked in.
- A Friendly How-Do-You-Do: You’ll be greeted on your way to the Worship Center by some nice folks who are here to make you feel welcomed to Tabernacle.
- Music: Our band — typically drums, guitars, bass, and a couple of singers — varies from week to week. But what won’t change is their heart to lead us in worshipping Jesus. It’s kinda loud, but we think you’ll like it. The first portion of the service is music. You can sing if you like. You can stand if you like. It’s that easy.
- Message: You’ll hear from an engaging speaker who has some interesting things to say about God and life. Most of the time it’s one of our pastors on staff. We are sure that no matter who is speaking, you’ll think, ask questions, and move a little closer to Jesus.
- Information: Before and after the service, stop by the Connect Central booth just outside of the Worship Center entrance. Here you will meet someone new, or say “hi” to old friends. And if you want to learn more about Tabernacle, you can always pick up the latest announcements and receive a free gift just for visiting us today.