WYSIWYG default value
Preparing for the King’s Return
Part III: “Be Accountable”
1. We are held accountable for what we do with all that we have.
2. We can’t earn our salvation. God’s grace is given freely through Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection.
3. We will be rewarded if we’re good stewards of what we have.
4. God is calling us to an abundance vs. scarcity mindset.
5. Those who bury their treasure will ultimately lose everything.
For further study and reflection:
1. What does accountability mean to you?
2. What is God saying to us about accountability in the parable of the talents?
3. Explain the difference between God’s grace and the rewards that will be given in heaven?
4. What is the difference between a scarcity and abundance mindset? Which do you tend to have?
5. What is the Spirit of God saying to you with regard to this message?