WYSIWYG default value
Preparing for the King’s Return
Part IV: “Be Charitable”
1. The kingdom of heaven is represented in and through me!
2. The kingdom of heaven is most evident when my actions become second nature!
3. The kingdom of heaven is on display not when I live as though I have nothing, but when I live as though I have so much to offer others!
4. The kingdom of heaven is found in the sweet by and by…..
For further study and reflection: Luke 17:27ff; Matthew 24:1-25; Mark 12:28-34
1. In light of this series: what does it mean to be watchful?
a. What does it mean to be faithful?
b. What does it mean to be accountable?
2. What does it mean to be charitable? Does it mean to just give some “materialistic stuff” away? Or, if it means to love someone i.e. others with an (agape) unconditional kind of love, how does that change my perspective in the way I render what I have to meet the needs of someone else?
3. Explain the difference between the kingdom of heaven “what,” and the kingdom of heaven “who.”
4. How do I bring the kingdom of heaven to someone else?
5. How am I cultivating and then preparing a kingdom of heaven environment “right now?”