WYSIWYG default value
Prayers of the bible
“Jabez’s Prayer” Part 3
1 Chronicles 4: 9-10
Big Idea: When pain arrives in your life, prayer should be your primary response.
I. Prayer is our plea to god in moments of pain.
II. Prayer can free us form the pain of our past and release us to our future in God.
III. God’s Grace is always avaiable to those who turn to him in prayer.
1. What is the spirit prompting you to do as a result of this message?
2. What are the painful moments of your past that still has a lasting effect today that you need God to free you from?
3. What is your primary response when painful moments come? If not prayer, who/what is occupying that space?
4. Take Whatever pain you’re experiencing or harboring to God in prayer today!
5. Who in your inner circle or family could benefit from this message?
Gen 3:16; Gen 17:1-8; 15-16, Gen 32:28; Psalms 6:6-9 (ESV); Matt 11:28; Matt 16:17-18