WYSIWYG default value
Prayers of the Bible, Part IV – “The Other Side of Lament”
1. We need to elevate our view of God.
2. God’s grace is greater than our problems.
3. Sometimes God interrupts our peace in order to refocus our priorities.
4. When we make God a priority, He will calm our fears.
5. On the other side of lament is deliverance.
For further study and reflection:
Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Heb. 4:12; Luke 11:1-11; Psalm 150
1 – What is the main reason you pray?
2 – What is a lament? Does God welcome our laments? If so, why?
3 – Why don’t we realize how great God really is?
4 – What are the benefits of making God a priority?
5 – Spend extra time in prayer this week praising God for his greatness.