WYSIWYG default value
To Obey or Not to Obey, Part 1
“Prosperity…Establishing Your Kingdom”
1 Kings 2: 1-3, 10-12
I. What do you want your legacy to be?
II. What kingdom are you establishing?
III. God’s prosperity is always tied to faithful obedience.
IV. Establishing God’s kingdom in your life allows you to leave your greatest legacy.
For further reflection and study:
1. What legacy would you like to leave? what would you want your children to say about you?
2. Based on how you’re living our life now, would you leave the legacy you described in the first question?
3. How does the world define prosperity?
4. How does God define prosperity?
5. What leads to God’s prosperity? (1 Kings 2: 1-3, 10-12; Joshua 1:8-9; Psalm 1:1-3)
6. Based on todays message what steps will you take to establish God’s kingdom in your life?
1 Kings 2 1-12; Joshua 1:8-9; Psalm 1: 1-3, 10-12; 2 Cor. 9:8