WYSIWYG default value
“Trusting God in Your Affliction”
I. You will experience affliction in this life.
II. God provides comfort in your affliction.
III. Affliction can lead to more God reliance and less self-reliance.
1. What is the Spirit challenging you to do as a result of hearing this message?
2. How has God spoken to you through an affliction in the past?
3. Would you say difficulties have made you trust God more or less? Why?
4. Pray for an opportunity to offer comfort in a tangible way to someone who is going through a difficult time. Then, step into that God ordained moment.
5. Who do you need to share this message with this week?
2 Corinthians 4:6-10, 1 Corinthians 10:13, 2 Corinthians 7:5-7