WYSIWYG default value
Trusting God in Your Afflictions
2 Corinthians 4:6-18
I. Be mindful that a great treasure has been placed inside of you.
II. Affliction’s are designed to help unwrap the treasure inside of you.
III. Learn to speak God’s truth in your affliction.
IV. The treasure is worth the trouble, don’t give up!
V. Fix your eyes on the eternal instead of the temporal.
1. What is the Spirit prompting me to do as a result of this message?
2. Which of these two actions are most challenging for you and why?
a. To speak God’s truth in your affliction
b. Fix your eyes on the eternal instead of the temporal
3. What steps do you need to take in order to improve in the above two actions?
4. Pray and ask God to empower you to endure the troubles of life.
5. Who do you need to share today’s message with?
Colossians 2:3, 9, 1 Cor 1:27-28, 31